Under the menu item MIA you can publish content as a message by template or free message and also schedule.
There are different panels here:
- Content: Here you create your content.
- Published content: Here you can see the history of your published content and additional information.
Special feature: If you move the mouse over the green “colored numbers”, e.g. at “Range content”, then you will be shown more information.
- Scheduled content: Here you can see your planned content. These can be edited and deleted.
- Draft: Here you can see the content that you have saved as “Draft”. This content can be edited and deleted.
- Reach: Here you can see how many users you can reach with your content.
Special feature: If you move the mouse over the graphic, additional information will be displayed.
- Command Menu: Here you can provide content that can be accessed by users via the command #<term>. For example, if a user sends the command #contact via the chat in the messenger, then the user will receive the content you have stored. This can be a text, a link or an image.